2017 is over and preparations for the New Year have started everywhere. Streets, restaurants, cafes, hotels and malls have started to show off their New Year’s decorations.
So, it’s time to redecorate your house and prepare it to welcome the new year with a new spirit with your family members.
In this article, ieatr will introduce you to some ideas for New Year’s decorations:
- Add golden decorations all around, such as hanging golden ribbons from the ceiling, on the dining chairs or on the dining table,
- You can also put glassware on the dinner table and fill it with white and red flowers with the addition of a few candles that you can squander in a crystal or gold candle holder to spend a special evening for your family members. ,
- Do not forget the clock, place it in a visible place in the evening to wait for noon with the family,
- Balloons are also one of the most used decorative items for such occasions. You can use 2018 or Happy New Year number balloons and hang them in the entrance of the house if you are expecting guests,
- As for the lighting, it is better to use colored or golden lighting branches and hang them in the house,
- You can also craft or buy New Year accessories such as hats, stands, etc.